Does your MP’s name appear below ?
- Stephen Timms – chair – Labour, East Ham
- Shaun Bailey – Conservative, West Brom West
- Neil Coyle – Labour, Bermondsey & Old Southwark
- Nigel Mills – Conservative, Amber Valley
- Dr Ben Spencer – Conservative, Runnymede & Weybridge
- Sir Desmond Swayne – Conservative, New Forest West
- Debbie Abrahams – Labour, Oldham East & Saddleworth
- Siobhan Baillie – Conservative, Stroud
- Steve McCabe – Labour, Birmingham Selly Oak
- Selaine Saxby – Conservative, North Devon
- Chris Stephens – SNP, Glasgow South West
These are the members of the Works and Pensions Committee. They tell us they are TOO BUSY to consider clawback!!
Lets try and make them rethink. If its your MP, please write to them saying please look at this unfair and discriminatory process by HSBC. Perhaps something like:
“Thank you for your interest in our campaign to remove the gross unfairness and inequality of pension clawback. You are aware of the APPG working with the Midland Clawback Campaign. I ask that you please discuss clawback with the chair and fellow members of the Work & Pensions Select Committee, with a view to including clawback on the Committee agenda for future investigation.”.